A Slow jig, Madai or slider style lure Light with multi-strand skirt, usually double small hooks.
This is a Slow jig, Madai or slider style lure, most don't slide, its gravity!
- Light multi-strand skirt.
- Usually double small hooks.
- Fished with very little rod / lure movement, from a drifting boat.
- Diamond eye, Hayabusa free slide, Daiwa bay rubber and Shimano lucanus are all slow jigs.
- Hayabusa free slide catch fish!
This is an Inchiku.
- Single octopus Skirt.
- Heavier chemically sharpened assist hook.
- Articulated action the Octopus skirt swims behind the lure.
- Fishes best when actively worked, bounced on the sea floor, or dropped back as you drift with the Inchiku just of the bottom.
- An Inchiku is not a slow jig.
- Hayabusa kick tail, power rock, Daiwa Pirates and Shimano bottomship are all Inchikus